The generic unbranded form of Viagra
How to use Sildenafil
Get in the mood
Take the pill
A note from our doctor
How it works
Free next-day delivery
Is Sildenafil the same as Viagra?
Sildenafil citrate is the active ingredient in branded Viagra, which you can now buy as generic Sildenafil tablets from Manual. Without the famous brand name behind it, Sildenafil is still a successful treatment for erectile dysfunction and will give you the same effects as Viagra, but without the higher price tag.
How does Sildenafil work?
Sildenafil is a PDE5 enzyme inhibitor, meaning it works by allowing blood vessels to expand and relax. This increases blood flow to the penis when a man is aroused, which improves sexual performance for men with erectile dysfunction (ED). Sildenafil and Viagra work in exactly the same way, because the active ingredient (sildenafil citrate) is the same.
How long does Sildenafil last?
For most men, the effects of Sildenafil can last for up to 4-5 hours, although it can range from 2-6 hours depending on the individual. Sildenafil can safely be used daily, if you’re intending to have sex daily, however, the effects of Sildenafil don’t accumulate if you take more in advance. Use it only when you need it.
How long does it take for Sildenafil to work?
Sildenafil usually starts to work within 30-60 minutes. Maximum erection potential is usually after 1 hour. It’s important to remember that the pill won’t give you an automatic erection – you still need sexual stimulation to maintain a good erection. Eating a heavy meal or drinking too much alcohol before taking Sildenafil can also mean the drug is slower to take effect.
How effective is Sildenafil?
It’s suggested that 80% of men who take Sildenafil achieve erections strong enough for sex. In a review of 82 trials covering over 47,000 patients, Sildenafil 50mg was found to be the most effective of all other comparable medications. Hence why it's our treatment of choice here at Manual.
How to order Sildenafil tablets?
You can order Sildenafil tablets online in minutes. You'll just need to follow these steps:
- Get started by selecting your desired strength, frequency, and the number of pills. If you’re unsure, get in touch with us.
- Confirm in our questionnaire that you’re over 18, you need the medicine, and you’ll be the one using it.
- Declare that you don't have a history of heart disease, Peyronie's disease, high blood pressure, stomach ulcers, or other relevant medical conditions. If you do have any of these conditions, we’ll be unable to sell you Sildenafil. Please get in touch with us about your options.
- Confirm that you’re not using medicines including nitrates, alpha-blockers, Riociguat, or poppers.
- Enter your address and check out. You'll receive Sildenafil in a discreet package straight to your door.
Why choose Sildenafil?
Sildenafil is a highly effective treatment for erectile dysfunction. It's an excellent choice for men who want reliable erection support but don't want to pay for a famous brand name.
Sildenafil is effective in 80% of men, while less than 2% of users report adverse effects.
As an alternative, try Cialis or generic Tadalafil, a PDE5 inhibitor that works in the same way as Sildenafil. They call it the 'weekend pill' because its effects are felt for up to 36 hours, instead of 4 hours with Sildenafil. Some men prefer it as it offers more flexibility — you won't have to pop a pill every time before sexual activity.
Is it safe to obtain Sildenafil online?
It is safe to obtain Sildenafil online. But you should be careful where you buy it. Viagra and other ED treatments are some of the most counterfeited drugs globally, and the trouble with the internet is you can't always be sure what you’re buying is the real deal.
Only buy drugs, including Sildenafil, from a registered, accredited pharmacy. Look for the Registered Pharmacy Logo and number. Manual’s is 9011197.
Can I buy Sildenafil without a prescription?
Yes, you can buy Sildenafil without a prescription. But you’ll have to answer a few questions from the pharmacist first. These include questions about your medical history, such as any medical conditions you may have or medications you’re currently taking.
Can Sildenafil tablets be divided?
We do not recommend dividing Sildenafil tablets. They’re designed to be taken whole, so you know exactly how much you’re taking.
If you need a smaller dose, get in touch with us.
Can I drink with Sildenafil?
You can drink with Sildenafil, but we recommend that you keep alcohol consumption to a minimum. That's because alcohol can exacerbate the medication’s possible side effects.
We get that you might want a glass of wine or two to get in the mood. And a small amount probably won't hurt. But side effects can be serious and, at the very least, they can spoil the fun.
What should I do if Sildenafil does not work or stops working?
If Sildenafil does not work, try taking it at least a couple of hours after a meal. Fatty foods can slow down the onset of the drug, meaning you might miss optimal timings.
Remember, it's best if you take Sildenafil about an hour before sex to ensure that it’s fully absorbed.
We recommend that you try treatment eight different times before trying another ED treatment. This does not apply if you experience serious side effects, in which case you should stop immediately.
If Sildenafil stops working, it may mean a couple of things:
- Your Sildenafil has expired. If Sildenafil passes its shelf life, it may not work as effectively.
- Your body has changed. This can happen if you take Sildenafil for many years. If this is the case, try a different ED medication, like Tadalafil.
- The causes of your erectile dysfunction have worsened. In some cases, the artery supplying your penis may be blocked completely.
If Sildenafil stops working, talk to a Manual clinician. We can help.
- Chest pain (angina)
- Facial flushing
- Nasal congestion
- Dizziness, nausea, and fatigue
- Priapism, the name for an erection that lasts for over 4 hours, can be one of the more serious side effects.