Hold the Fine Lines: Everything You Need to Know About Our Wrinkle Warrior
Life can be relentless. Between the upcoming client presentation at work and that cocktail thing you’ve totally forgotten to put in your diary (thank us later), its many stresses and strains can launch an assault on your skin.
Support your skin so that smouldering half-smile of yours can work its magic in peace.
That’s where our new Wrinkle Warrior steps up. Think of this as your defender-in-arms, a properly reliable formula specially designed to support your skin so that smouldering half-smile of yours can work its magic in peace.
What is it?
Fighting wrinkles is a science. Luckily, you don’t have to don a lab coat. We’ve got all the good stuff right here and ready to go to.
The Wrinkle Warrior contains ingredients that help fight your enemy lines, is animal cruelty-free and doesn’t contain nasties like parabens, sulphates, SLES or silicon.
The Wrinkle Warrior gets to work quickly to top up the skin’s supply of collagen. It includes peptides, strings of amino acids that form the building blocks of vital proteins. Peptides like Acetyl hexapeptide-8 are small enough to penetrate the top layer of skin, triggering the production of collagen in the layer just below.
The Wrinkle Warrior contains ingredients that help fight your enemy lines.
The serum also tops up the body’s supply of Coenzyme Q10 (also known as Ubiquinone) which is important for skin’s vitality and shape. A naturally occurring molecule found in most cells in the body, Q10 is an antioxidant, meaning it helps protect skin from attacks by negatively charged electrons, known as free radicals, which can diminish vital stores of collagen.
The Wrinkle Warrior also contains other antioxidants, like Vitamin C and plenty of Vitamin E through Tocopherol, Argan Oil and Sunflower Seed Oil.
That’s just a small sample of the heroic ingredients in the Wrinkle Warrior. Some other highlights include:
- “Triple” hyaluronic acid – This wonder ingredient can hold 1,000 times its own moisture. Backed by Panthenol, another agent which helps to attract and retain moisture, it leaves skin looking fresh, hydrated and full of life.
- Phenoxyethanol and Potassium Sorbate – These are preservatives we use instead of parabens, because the latter are bad for the environment and potentially damaging to health.
- Polysorbate 20 and Peg-8 – These are surfactants, meaning they help clean away any oil and dirt so that the coast is clear for the serum to do its thing.
- Sodium Hyaluronate – We love hyaluronic acid so much we thought we’d include it in its salt form too. This is a natural ingredient that won’t irritate skin.
- Salicylic Acid – This helps exfoliate the skin, saying sayonara to dead cells by lessening the stiffness of keratin, the protein that keeps skin rigid.
- Parfum – We want you to smell good as well as look good, but don’t worry, the scent is so subtle there’s zero risk of it clashing with your aftershave.
- Methylsilanol Hydroxyproline Aspartate – This is an amino acid found in the skin’s two main proteins, collagen and elastin.
Benefits and Results
The Wrinkle Warrior results in more healthy skin, and targets the signs of ageing. By moisturising the skin and helping top up supplies of vital proteins, it results in a brighter, fresher, more youthful look. Love your face.